Mời các bạn xem danh mục nguyên liệu và các bí quyết làm bánh thành công tại:
– 2 eggs (Medium size/ 60 gr per piece including shells) – separate yolks and whites
– 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
– 35 gram granulated sugar
– 10 gram (10 ml) milk
– 10 gram oil
– 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 70 gram cake flour (can be substitute by 60 gram all purpose flour and 10 gram corn starch)
B. Fillings: you can use any kinds of sausages, cheese, pork or chicken floss, etc. to your taste. For the recipe above, I use:
– Salted egg yolks (cooked)
– 3 sausages – cooked and sliced
– 4 pieces of cheese – sliced
– Eggs are at room temperature (however, it’s easier to separate them when they are still cold)
– Egg white should be clean and contains no fats such as butter, oil, any strokes of egg yolks (otherwise they can’t be whipped)
– The pancakes should be fried on very low heat or it’ll get burnt easily. The best way to check if the cake is ready (to be flipped or to be taken out) is slightly touching its edge with a folk or a knife. If there’s no wet crumbs sticking to your folk/ knife (which implies the edge is dry), then the cake is ready for the next stage.
– The pancakes can be wrapped with cling firm and stored in the refrigerator up to 2 days. Before serving, warm up the pancakes in a microwave for about 45 seconds at 600Watt. They can also be frozen for several weeks.